Invisalign From Just £99 Per Month!
- Free 30 Minute No Obligation Consultation From Our Diamond Provider
- Invisalign Align Technology. USA Certified Products Only
- Free Teeth Whitening At The End Of The Treatment Worth £299.00
- 0% Finance Now Available!
- Call Us Now Or Fill Out The Enquiry Form
* A Fully Refunded Deposit Of £30.00 Is Taken At Time Of Booking To Secure The 30 Minute Consultation. The Deposit Is Refunded Even If You Decide Against The Treatment So You Incur No Costs*
Take our interactive smile assessment now click here.
Say hello to your new smile!
Having a confident smile changes everything, inside and out. We not only look better when we smile, we feel better. And when our teeth are aligned properly and with good dental hygiene, we can look and feel our most confident best.
As the state-of-the-art alternative to unsightly and sometimes irritating metal braces, Invisalign Invisible Braces can be aligning your teeth in a matter of months, and you will be obtaining your best stunning smile virtually invisibly.
What we Offer
One of the most valuable things we can offer you here at DLDC is the benefit of our many years of experience and knowledge.
John SD has over 30 years experience in straightening teeth, with as many as 8000 successful treatments under his belt.
He is also an Invisalign Diamond provider.
We fully appreciate that many patients prefer not to commit financially until they feel better informed, as to what treatments might be available and likely costs.
For that reason we are pleased to offer patients who would like to know a little more before booking a Full Orthodontic Assessment a Complementary Consultation.
At this appointment we can briefly outline the solutions available to give you the Smile you have always Dreamed of, and the approximate costs and payment options.
Please contact the practice in order to reserve an appointment now: (terms and conditions apply*)
Invisalign – Invisible Braces
With a plan devised by you and your Drury Lane Dental Care dentist or orthodontist, the Invisalign treatment uses a graduated series of transparent removable aligners to move your teeth to their proper position in a very short period of time. Your Invisalign system is custom made for your teeth. Each treatment is unique and depends on the severity of your case, but on average, Invisalign treatment takes about 12 months, through the series of aligners which are graduated about every two weeks. Each aligner is manufactured with exact digital calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place, ensuring alignment for a smile that truly fits.
Are you are ready for a smile that transforms your appearance and propels your self confidence? Then we would like to welcome to a new confident you with Invisalign. No other choice works as invisibly and unobtrusively as the Invisalign system.
Why Choose Invisalign Invisible Braces at Drury Lane Dental Care London?
Just like choosing a doctor, selecting the right dental care practitioner is important. Your dentist should be able to understand your needs and provide the treatment results you want. You also want to be able to have a good rapport with your dentist and to be served with the best, most qualified, and friendly care.
How do I get started?
Call us on 020 7240 1778 to arrange your free consultation. One of our experienced cosmetic dentists will explain the procedure and answer any questions you may have. At the end of the consultation you will be given an information pack for you to take home and make an informed decision.
Invisalign Invisible Braces in 3 easy steps:
- Call us on to arrange a consultation with our Invisalign-certified dentist or orthodontist to discuss your smile. If Invisalign is right for you, we will develop a treatment plan with you.
- An impression of your teeth will be taken and sent to the Invisalign laboratories where your aligners will be made to order. Using a computerized 3D image of your teeth made from your impression, your Drury Lane practitioner will plan your tooth movements throughout your treatment. You will be able to see how your smile will transform over time and how it will look when you’re done with treatment.
- You’ll begin wearing your custom aligners for approximately two weeks, then graduate through the aligners in your series. While the number of aligners varies, typically 18-36 are designed for both the upper and lower teeth. Aligners should be worn daily and nightly, except when eating, brushing or flossing. Checkups are scheduled every 4-6 weeks to assess alignment progress and to receive your next series of aligners. The entire treatment can be complete in approximately 12 months.
Please note; at DLDC we value the time of our patients and of our smiles experts. We also pride ourself in maintaining very fair and competitive prices. In order to continue to do so we do politely request a £30 holding fee to secure your Complementary Consultation with us. This fee can either be used towards any treatment you chose to have but, for your complete peace of mind, it is fully refundable if you decide not to go ahead with your new smile treatment. If you arrive late or fail to keep your time and do not inform us with at least 24 hours notice then we may not be able to see you and the fee will have been lost.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.