Zoom Power Whitening Special Offer For A Limited Time!One Hour Appointment Just £198 Normally £498
Teeth Whitening in London Covent Garden
- One hour appointment – normally £498, Now just £198 for A limited time only.
- Laser teeth whitening approved products only.
- Teeth whitening treatment carried out only by our dentists.
- Eight shades lighter in just one hour appointment.
- Free mouth cancer screening.
- Free smile assessment.
Drury Lane Dental Care is one of the premiere Laser Teeth Whitening dental practices in London, we only use the latest available formulation of Laser Whitening products.
Call Now for information on treatments and booking on: 020 7240 1778
Laser Teeth Whitening is a bleaching system that lightens the discolouration of enamel and dentin. You may have seen Laser Whitening being used in shows like Extreme Makeover and America’s next top model. The Laser Whitening system is used by our celebrity clients at our Central London dental practice very frequently.
Thanks to the Laser advanced power teeth whitening system we can help you achieve up to 8 shades whiter in just one hour appointment.
The Laser Teeth Whitening procedure is safe, effective and only performed by our highly qualified dentists. The easy and non-invasive system will lighten your teeth up to eight shades returning them to their beautiful, natural white.
Laser Teeth Whitening in 4 easy steps
- The procedure begins with a short preparation to cover your gums, lips and the skin around your lips, leaving only your teeth exposed to the laser light.
- The dentist will apply the whitening gel which is specifically formulated to work with the Teeth Whitening laser light. The gel and the light work together to gently penetrate the top surface layers of your teeth to remove stains and discolouration.
- The gel will be applied for three fifteen minute sessions for a total time of 45 minutes, removing and cleaning your teeth after each 15 minute cycle. This extra step allows our dentist to closely monitor your colour.
- Once the three sessions have been completed, your teeth will be cleaned and you will go home with a brighter, whiter smile, in just one visit to our Central London Laser Teeth Whitening practice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Laser Teeth Whitening
How long does the procedure take?
The complete Laser Teeth Whitening procedure takes one hour. The procedure begins with a 10 minute preparation followed by three fifteen minute applications of the gel and laser light.
How does the Laser Teeth Whitening procedure really work?
The laser activated whitening gel’s active ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide. As the Hydrogen Peroxide is broken down, oxygen enters the enamel and dentin, bleaching coloured substances while the structure of the tooth is unchanged.
The laser light activates the hydrogen peroxide and helps it penetrate the surface of the tooth. A study has shown that use of the UV lamp increases the effectiveness of the gel by 26% or more, giving an average improvement of 8 shades.
How long do the results last?
The answer is one year, on average. By following some simple post whitening care instructions, your teeth will always be lighter then they were before. To keep your teeth looking their best, we recommend flossing, brushing twice daily, and occasional touch-ups with the whitening pen or the exclusive NiteWhite gel and custom made trays. These are professional formula products designed specifically to keep your teeth their brightest and can be ordered for you should you wish to perform the occasional top-up whitening in the comfort of your own house.
Are there any side effects?
In some cases, a small number of patients with sensitive teeth can experience some discomfort during the treatment. The laser light generates minimal heat which is the usual source of discomfort. On rare occasions, minor tingling sensation are experienced immediately after the procedure, but always dissipate. You can also ask your dentist to supply you with anti-sensitivity toothpaste for use prior to treatment.
How many treatments have you performed?
A few thousand to date (5000 approximately in the last 4 years), all of the performed by our leading cosmetic dentist Dr. Mahsa Shoaei with the help of our highly qualified dental nurse Amy Bonner at our Central London Dental Practice.
Am I suitable for the procedure?
The most common answer is yes, however we always like to perform an initial exam prior to the treatment to make sure that the surface of your teeth is suitable for the treatment.
Fillings and crowns can’t be whitened in the same way, however our experience shows that white fillings and porcelain crowns react very well to the peroxide gel and they appear cleaner and whiter than before.
In any case, thanks to our approach we can always match the whitening shade to the shade of your filling or crown.
Is it safe?
Yes. Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe. In fact, many dentists consider whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available. As with any tooth whitening product, the product is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or lactating women.